Saturday, February 13, 2010

This roving reporter needs a Baggallini asap. And Peters Path's got 'em!

When Ronda at Peters Path showed me their new line of handbags the other day, all I could think of was the value of time. That's every second, minute and even hour I might save every month if only I had a Baggallini!

While I love
the fashion statement my black bag with the big rhinestone peace sign makes, I do have those moments of disorganizational despair. It happens once a day while searching for a pair of glasses at the bottom of what feels like a bottomless pit. Or trying to remember which of its 3 inner pockets I stored my lip gloss.

The makers of Baggallini obviously understand my "postpurse syndrome." After all, I read they used to be flight attendants and know what women on-the-go need. So they created these purses, tote bags and travel accessories to help you compartmentalize just about every aspect of your life.

Got cards? There's a place for those. Got make-up? There's a place for that. Designer shades? No problem. And not just any little pocket, but a sneaky, clever little spot you'd never expect. While Baggallinis come in several shapes and sizes (retail 25.00-75.00), even the smallest of styles truly pack a bunch!

The creators of Baggallini tout these handbags as both fashionable and functional. In other words, they look as good as they perform. Well known for distinctive color palettes, fun fabrics and lightweight durability, Baggallinis are just plain fun to carry.

As a roving reporter always thinking about my next blog post, tweet or Facebook pic, I like the ones that have compartments for my camera and new My Touch 3G (cell). My only problem with Baggallini is deciding which one is perfect for MY needs. There are just so many styles and colors to choose from.

I hope I pick one soon before my ultimate Baggallini is gone...And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a set of keys to fish out of the bottom of my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment