The one comment I hear the most about boyfriends is, "I'm not sure how to wear them." So, here are some tips.
- Go for straight leg, not boot or flare cut as the you won't achieve the same look.
- Roll cuffs up more than one length so they sit just above ankle.
- You can wear boyfriends with flats or heels.
- Belt them. Most boyfriends are low to mid-rise and look great with chunky, decorative belts.
- Because boyfriends are slightly masculine, pair them with a more feminine top.
Peters Path's boyfriends are made by LTB, and have a darker rinse with a slightly distressed look. We suggest getting a size or two smaller than your normal size for the right baggy effect. Who doesn't love buying a size smaller? Get in on this great trend now!